With an average of 300 cats a year passing through our shelter, our cat rooms are always busy.
Each room requires the daily attention of our dedicated cat team: cleaning the rooms, emptying litter trays, feeding our cats twice a day, regularly checking up on the health of cats with medical conditions, spending time with shy cats that are still wary of strangers or humans. All of this takes time, dedication, and support from our supporters.
By sponsoring one of our cat rooms you’ll make sure that every cat that passes through gets all the litter, food, toys, treats, and care that they need whilst they stay with us, giving them the best chance of recovering from sometimes difficult histories and learning how to be the happy and confident cats we know they have inside them.
Your Sponsorship Helps Provide Our Cats With:
- The neutering, vaccinating and microchipping of every cat that comes through our door
- Specialist food and medication for all our cats, no matter their needs.
- The cost of food and litter for our cats, which together cost hundreds each month
- Emergency surgeries and treatments for cats who come to us in serious need of help
Sponsor Today and You’ll Recieve If You Wish:
- Monthly updates from your cat room so you can follow the journey of the cats your support keeps safe and happy
- Recieve photos of the cats who have stayed in your sponsor room
- Welcome pack, including a handy bag and a book covering our 120+ year history
- Get behind the scenes info about the Shelter with our monthly newsletter